HELP & SUPPORT
Please consult the user manuals on the product pages or contact us at email@example.com if you require any help with your product.
To contact our Customer Service Team, simply complete the form and our Customer Service team will be happy to get back to you as soon as possible
Need help with your battery or guidance with choosing the best one? Contact our customer support team Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm AEST.
Call us: 1300 1 VOLTX (1300 186 589)
EMAIL US: firstname.lastname@example.org
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Can I charge my battery away from mains power?
Yes. Our LiFePO4 batteries support both solar charger (off grid charge) and main power charge. When charging with a solar charger, please select B04 mode on your solar regulator. (Please take note that this is for our regulators only. Different regulators may have different settings).
Can I connect our LiFePO4 batteries to AGM?
No, our LiFePO4s must be connected with the same size and model due to differing charging parameters.
Can I use the battery to start a car?
These batteries are not recommended for cars.
Do I need a battery balancer when running in series to 48V?
A battery balancer can better protect the battery and maintain voltage balance, so it's a good choice.
Does the battery have thermal runaway protection or thermal cutoff if the cells reach their max temperature?
The batteries have thermal runaway protection and will cutoff if the cells reach their max temperature.
How do I maintain the life cycle of battery?
- Lithium batteries that have not been used for a long time should be stored in a cool and dry place. It's best to store them in a semi-electric state. It's dangerous to store them at full power and the battery will be damaged. Storage without any power will also damage the battery. Check the battery every 3 months to see if it needs to be recharged.
- Lithium batteries should be charged while they are in use, but it should be noted that lithium batteries cannot be over-discharged, which will cause irreversible capacity loss. Don't wait to charge the battery until there is no power at all. The best time to charge is when the power state of the battery is less than 10%.
- Do not mix the lithium battery with metal objects to avoid metal objects touching the positive and negative poles of the battery. This could result in short circuiting, damage to the battery and even cause danger.
- Use a regular compatible lithium battery charger to charge the battery. Do not use a charger with inferior quality or other types of lead-acid battery chargers to charge the lithium battery.
How often should I recharge my battery?
If you use the battery frequently, it's better to charge the battery every time after you finish using it. If you do not use it often, such as every few months, we suggest you charge the battery at least every 3 months.
What are the specs of the charger that I can use for these batteries?
No matter what style of charger is used, the DC output needs to be in the range of 14.2-14.6V. It can be used to charge our lithium battery without damaging it. If the charger DC output voltage is lower than 14.2V, the battery cannot be fully charged. If the DC output exceeds 14.6V, it is not recommended to use, because high voltage will damage the battery.
What cables should I use to connect the batteries in series or parallel?
The specifications of the selected cables are determined according to the actual charging and discharging current. The overcurrent value varies from different cables. For example, the cross-sectional area of the conductor is 10mm2, and the cable can pass 50A current. The cross-sectional area of the conductor is 25mm2, and the cable can pass 100A current, etc.
What charge level should I charge my battery at?
It's better if you fully charge the battery after using it, since LiFePO4 batteries support 100% depth of discharge and charge very well. 100% charge means your charger will show a green light.
What level of the battery affects its life-cycle?
If you don't use it often, we suggest you charge the battery every 3 months. This will not harm the battery life.
What percentage of the capacity is considered faulty after years of using the battery?
50% capacity can be considered faulty. 80% is considered normal.
What's the best way to charge my battery?
Here are some charging tips:
- For mains power charge: Please use a lithium battery charger to charge our battery.
- For solar charge: Please select B04 mode on your solar regulator.
Would there be gas emissions when the battery is charging and discharging? I want to put it below the dining seat which is near gas.
There are no gas emissions when the battery is charging and discharging.
Blade Series - What are the bracket/hole dimensions?
The holes are two semicircles with a radius of 3.25mm + 6.5*10mm rectangular holes. The center distance between the two holes is 562.4mm. The distance between the two brackets is 530mm.